Keep track of and oversee your stay, via your Customer Area.
When you make a booking for the first time over the internet, you must create a Customer Account.
(You will choose your username and password while making your booking.)
If booking by telephone, our customer service representatives will create your username and password for you.
You can then connect to your account using your username and password in the 'My Account' space.
You can then:
- View the various stays you have booked.
- View your instalment plan: in your Customer Area (see above for details), you can view your instalment plan, any eventual updates and pay by bankcard in one or several instalments (Debit by credit card will occur on your bank account on the following day).
- Pay your instalments: you can pay your instalments by bankcard via our website in the 'My Account' space or by telephone at +33 (0)4 84 39 08 60.
- Print your documents (instalment plan, purchase receipt, invoice and confirmation of stay) in your Customer Area (details on the 'View and keep track of my booking' page): view and print all the documents you need.
- The invoice will only be available 1 day prior to the start of your stay and the confirmation will be available once you have completed your stay.
- Please bear in mind that it takes 24 hours for the Customer Area to be updated following a booking or payment.
- You also have the option of modifying your contact details and postal address.
You may also find these articles useful: