You're undecided about booking, but you'd still like to get an idea of how much your holiday might cost you. → This article is written to help you find your way.
Firstly, you need to go to your Homair customer profile where you can create an estimate and store it while you make up your mind, or even compare several destinations, holiday dates and types of mobile home.
It's really simple, here's how to do it:
- Firstly, select the deciding factors for your holiday: Campsite, Dates, Type of Mobile Home.
- Once you've selected these factors, you'll be redirected to your basket where you'll find the holiday you've requested.
- You can then refine your request by selecting any optional extras you might need (Sheets, Baby kit, End of stay cleaning, Wi-Fi card, etc.).
- You will then be offered Cancellation Insurance, you just need to choose whether you want it or not, to adjust the price of your holiday.
- Next, if you've got a Partner Code or Loyalty Discount, you can add it in the "Add a code" section by answering "Yes" to "I have a code or a discount".
In the case of referrals, you can also enter your code at the next stage after the previous codes.
- You should then tick the box stating "I confirm that I am aware of the cancellation insurance on offer and the Terms and Conditions of Rental."
- Lastly, to finalise your estimate, just select the suggestion below the "Book" button, marked "Save the basket as an estimate."
The estimate will then be saved under a booking number and will appear in the "My future holiday" tab in your Homair profile .
In case of error, you will be able to delete your basket by clicking on the icon :
- The rate stated is subject to availability, this type of document has no contractual value.
- The price is given as a guide, and it may change at any time.
- The mobile home is not reserved in any way because the document is only provided as a guide.