When will I receive my invoice?
The invoice corresponding to your stay will be automatically sent to you by email or by post 1 day before the beginning of your reservation (once the latter has been paid).
It is important to note that :
- The invoice will automatically be in the name of the file holder.
- It can only be registered under the name of one person.
- The names of the participants will not appear on this document (you will have to wait for the certificate of stay which will be sent once the stay is over).
- This document, even after modification of the file (addition or deletion of services, modification of dates...) cannot be regenerated or updated.
- The first invoice will include the price of the rental, cancellation insurance (if taken out), administration fees and the services booked. The second invoice will include the amount of taxes (tourist tax, ecotaxes, etc.) and services booked directly with the campsite.
In case of necessity (e.g.: request from a works council...), it will be possible for you to exceptionally request an invoice before the pre-programmed date, but only once the stay has been completely paid for.
To do this, simply contact our advisors on +33 (0)4 84 39 08 60.
We invite you to make sure of the necessity of such a request in order not to overload the work of our reservation service agents and thank you in advance for your understanding.
⚠️ Please also note that this document can only be generated in one version, so no changes can be made to the invoice once it has been generated.
As far as the document is concerned, you will have to reread the contents of your bookings to ensure that everything is in order before requesting the invoicing of a file.