A simple and practical procedure; between the 30th and 3rd day before your planned arrival at the campsite, you will be sent an email asking you to do your Check In.
→ No more queuing, save precious time by Registering your booking online !
- Simple: go to your Client Area to fill in your details.
- Practical: it makes the arrival process easier, as you can register your booking online.
- Quick: once you arrive at the campsite, just go to reception and collect the keys to your mobile home !
To do your Check In online, go to your Client Area on www.homair.com and click on "Reservations".
In the "Choose an action" menu, click on "Make your Check-In".
The online Registration service is available up to 3 days before your arrival, once your booking has been paid.
It is made up of five steps (you can enlarge the images of each stage by clicking on them).
Verification of the list of all the people in your party.
→ This step will allow you to check that the list is up-to-date and correct (no errors with the surnames or first names, no errors with the dates of birth, etc.).
→ It is important to include everyone staying in the mobile home so that the taxes applicable (such as tourist tax and eco-tax) are calculated correctly.
Confirmation of your contact details.
→ Does your email address need updating? Is the postal address correct? Do we have the correct phone number to use if we need to contact you?
Options required (sheets, pet, baby kit, cleaning, WiFi card, etc.).
→ You will have various options to choose from, depending on the campsite. From renting sheets to the end-of-stay cleaning package, this step will give you the opportunity to either book the options you want or confirm that you do not require any additional services.
→ These services vary from campsite to campsite and are subject to availability. To see the options available, simply visit the main page for your chosen campsite and access the "Services" tab.
Payment of taxes and services, and card imprint for the deposit.
→ This step will give you the opportunity to pay for the taxes and services (if added) for your stay right away, which will save you time later when you arrive at the campsite.
→ A credit card imprint for the deposit for the mobile home will also be requested.
! New for 2024 !
Fees and tourist taxes will be payable at booking in 2024, unlike in previous years.
The taxes will be grouped together in a package, i.e. under a single service called "Contribution to costs and taxes".
There are three possible scenarios for these packages:
1) Only tourist tax is charged at the selected campsite: the charge will therefore be €2 per day.
2) Tourist tax and an ecoparticipation are charged at the selected campsite: the service will be €3.48 per day. The details are as follows:
- Eco-participation: 1.48€ / day
- Tourist tax package: 2€ / day
3) Some partner campsites will be exempt from this, in which case the ALL service will not form part of the booking process: you will instead have to pay the taxes on arrival at the campsite.
For any question relating to the rules of this participation, the Customer is invited to contact the contact centre using the form provided in the FAQ section of the www.homair.com website or by post: Homair Vacances - 570 Avenue du Club Hippique - Immeuble Le Derby - 13097 Aix-en-Provence - Cedex 02.
Confirmation of your online check-in
→ Once everything is in order, you will be sent the "Online check-in" document as final confirmation.
If you have any queries, please contact our advisors on +33 (4) 84 39 08 60.