You must comply with the following requirements when you leave at the end of your stay:
- Present yourself for checking out at the Company's reception office (or the reception office of the company indicated on the booking documents) between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
- You will be given a time for the mobile home inspection to be carried out with the team present on site no later than the evening prior to your departure. These inspections are normally allocated in fifteen-minute time slots. The security deposit will be refunded to you if no damage or issues are noted and if the mobile home has been properly cleaned and tidied.
- This is the point at which the keys to the mobile home are to be handed back.
With respect to the condition of the mobile home on your departure, the following requirements must be met:
- The waste bins must have been emptied and the contents thrown away.
- The fridge must have been emptied and switched off.
- The bedsheets must have been removed (and folded if cotton) or thrown away (if disposable single-use sheets).