To access your customer area, all you have to do is go to the www.homair.com site and click on the "Customer area" icon at the top right.
- If you do not yet have a customer account, all you have to do is create it by entering your email address and other contact details requested (last name, first name, address, phone number and date of birth).
- If you already have a customer account, enter your email address and password.
- As a reminder, when you make your first reservation with Homair Vacances, you will automatically receive a "Welcome to Homair Vacances" email inviting you to access your reservation from your customer area. Use the email address you entered when making your reservation for your login identifier.
- If you have a customer account, but have forgotten your password: On the login page of your customer area, in the section "Already have a customer account", you should click on "Forgotten password". You will need to specify your email address then click on "Send". You will receive an email in your inbox with the subject line "Password reset request". In the body of the email, you must click on the link "Reset my password". To make sure your data is secure, the password must comprise at least 8 characters including 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase and 1 number.
- If you do not receive the password reset email, please check your Junk folder and also check the spelling of the email address you entered in the forgotten password section.
You may also find these articles useful:
- What is a customer account?
- View and keep track of my booking
- How do I get or delete a quote from my Homair account?