You would like to leave in 2021 but are hesitating because of the health crisis?
In order to book your holiday in complete peace of mind, Homair Vacances offers the "Zen & Flex" guarantee, automatically included free of charge for all reservations in 2021.
This guarantee allows you to modify or cancel your stay up to the day of your arrival, in case you are unable to enjoy your stay for "collective" reasons linked to the health crisis of the Covid-19 .
Here are the 4 cases covered by this guarantee::
- Your destination campsite is not accessible for reasons relating to COVID-19 on the dates of your holiday.
- You live in a region where travel restrictions associated with COVID-19 on the dates of your holiday prevent you from reaching your destination.
- The borders between your region of origin and your destination campsite are closed due to COVID-19 on the dates of your holiday.
- The region in which your campsite is located has imposed a mandatory requirement to self-isolate when you first arrive.
For these 4 cases, the guarantee offers you 3 choices::
- Amend my holiday free of charge
- The dates of my holiday and my destination can be amended without incurring fees.
- Cancel and request a credit note
- The holiday can be cancelled free of charge, with sums already paid converted into a credit note.
- Cancel and request a refund
- The holiday can be canceled at any time, the sums paid are refunded.
Terms & conditions of the "Zen & Flex" guarantee
- How do I know if my booking is covered by the "Zen & Flex" Guarantee?
All bookings confirmed prior to 30 April 2021 (inclusive) for holidays to take place in 2021 will benefit from the "Zen & Flex" guarantee, free of charge, without the need to specifically request it.
- What is the difference between the "Zen & Flex" Guarantee and the Cancellation insurance that is offered?
These two services are complementary. The Cancellation insurance, covers the cases associated with COVID-19 listed above. The cancellation insurance covers other, duly substantiated, personal or professional reasons that may oblige you to cancel / amend / interrupt your holiday.
- Am I covered by the "Zen & Flex" Guarantee if I want to cancel my holiday for reasons of personal convenience?
For any cancellation for reasons of personal convenience (including change of planned holiday or cancellation of holiday dates), the "Zen & Flex" Guarantee cannot be applied. By default, our General Rental Conditions will apply. If you have taken out cancellation insurance, it may claimed against if your reason for cancellation corresponds to one of the cases provided for in the contract.
- The campsite is located in an area requiring containment on arrival - am I covered by the Zen & Flex Guarantee?
In this case, the Zen & Flex Guarantee can be activated. This type of zone is traditionally known as the "orange zone" but the coding may vary from country to country.
- My circumstances match one of the cases covered by the "Zen & Flex" Guarantee, how do I request a refund?
All requests must be made in writing (email or post) and must provide appropriate supporting documents (containment decision by the public authorities, etc…).
- What expenses are covered by the "Zen & Flex" Guarantee?
If you want to cancel your booking and you are requesting a credit note, the amount of this credit note will be equivalent to all the sums received by Homair Vacances, with the exclusion of the amount received from any cancellation insurance that you may have taken out.
If you want to cancel your booking and you are requesting a refund, the amount of this refund will be equivalent to all the sums received by Homair Vacances, less the administration fees and with the exclusion of the amount received from any cancellation insurance that you may have taken out.
If you wish to amend your booking (type of mobile home, holiday date or location) and the amount for the new holiday is greater than the sums already received by Homair Vacances, you will be required to pay the additional amount. If, on the other hand, the amount for the new holiday is less than the sums already received by Homair Vacances, you will be able to choose between a credit note or a refund of the excess amount.
If your booking had been paid, either in full or in part, using a credit note, please note that the credit note balance used cannot be refunded, but will rather be converted into another credit note.