♦ Travel to Corsica:
The "health pass" is no longer compulsory to travel in Corsica since 14 March 2022.
At present, only the wearing of a mask is required on public transport.
You can find full details about the rules for travelling to Corsica and the other regions where our campsites are located on this page.
We also recommend checking the government websites of the countries concerned for further information.
♦ Access to campsites in Corsica:
- Campsite Sole di Sari - Solenzara: https://www.homair.com/camping/sole-di-sari
- Campsite Marina d'Erba Rossa - Ghisonaccia : https://www.homair.com/camping/marina-derba-rossa
- Campsite Kalliste - St Florent: https://www.homair.com/camping/kalliste
- Campsite Acqua E Sole - Ste Lucie de Porto Vecchio: https://www.homair.com/camping/acqua-e-sole
- Campsite Campo di Liccia - Bonifacio: https://www.homair.com/camping/campo-di-liccia