All our campsites in Corsica are open and health protocols are in place to guarantee the safety and well-being of our holidaymakers!
A negative PCR test less than 72 hours before travel (from 11 years old) will be required to travel using sea and air links, as well as a sworn statement attesting that you do not have any symptoms of infection with covid-19 and that you are not aware of having been in contact with a confirmed case of covid-19 in the fourteen days preceding your journey (decree n° 2020-1310 of 29 October 2020).
Ready to book? You can see all of our Corsica campsites on our website:
- Campsite Sole di Sari - Solenzara: https://www.homair.com/camping/sole-di-sari
- Campsite Marina d'Erba Rossa - Ghisonaccia : https://www.homair.com/camping/marina-derba-rossa
- Campsite Kalliste - St Florent: https://www.homair.com/camping/kalliste
- Campsite Acqua E Sole - Ste Lucie de Porto Vecchio: https://www.homair.com/camping/acqua-e-sole
- Campsite Campo di Liccia - Bonifacio: https://www.homair.com/camping/campo-di-liccia