Your stay is booked, and now the question as to what you have to bring !
First of all, you can find the details regarding the interior of your mobile home on the page of the campsite you have booked for your stay, under the "Accommodation" tab.
- Clicking on "More details" brings up a list providing you with an initial overview of what can be found in each room, while also providing details on the size of the beds, for example.
- In this window you will also find a more detailed list providing a complete inventory of the contents of the mobile home (inventory varies depending on the campsite).
- All you will have to do to access this content is select the "Show other equipment".
For more help, we invite you to consult the article "Mobile home accommodation - Inventory".
You can also consult the article "Inventory of the mobile home (List of their equipment)".
Please note that these inventories are for information purposes, and are not adjusted depending on the category and accommodation booked.
Once these lists have been consulted, you will have to take note of any equipment not provided, which you will therefore have to bring with you on your holiday:
- With regard to bedding: Only duvets and pillows are provided in the mobile homes - you must therefore bring your own bed linen with you (or reserve some in the "Services" section of the respective campsite, if this service is available). With regard to required sheet sizes, we invite you to take note of the bed measurements provided in the "More details" window for the mobile home you have booked. Note: the pillows are rectangular.
- With regard to the bathroom: You must bring your own bath/shower towels (or you can reserve them if the service is available at the selected campsite). It is also recommended that you bring a bath mat.
- With regard to the kitchen: We recommend that you bring tea towels, as well as household products (washing up liquid, soap...).