A deposit of €150 incl. tax will be required at most of our campsites:
- when the keys are handed over on the day of your arrival.
- when you check in online.
There are two ways of paying this deposit:
- by credit/debit card imprint: the imprint will be taken when you arrive for your stay, either when you check in online or when you first arrive at the campsite.
- by cheque: you can provide this when the keys for the mobile home are being handed over; it will then be returned to you on your departure*.
*It will be returned to you at the end of your stay if no damage or issues are noted and the mobile home has been properly cleaned and tidied.
The deposit amount can be found in the "Useful information" section of the main page for the campsite on the homair.com website.
An additional deposit may be required at some campsites (as security for a magnetic access card for example.)
This will be returned to you on the day of your departure once an inventory has been taken and an inspection carried out.
We reserve the right to charge a fee to cover the cost of cleaning (€150):
- In the event that the mobile home is not cleaned before departure.
- In the event that the mobile home is not handed back in a completely clean condition.
Please note that the clean at the end of your stay includes washing up crockery and cutlery, etc., and cleaning both the fridge freezer and kitchen utensils.
Waste bins must also be emptied and mattress protectors disposed of.
Where departure takes place outside the times during which inspections and inventories can be carried out, our staff will be the sole judges of the condition of the mobile home and may take the decision to retain the deposit if it proves justifiable to do so.
No claims can be accepted in case of early departure.
- At Lido di Spina, all guests who bring a dog with them will be automatically charged €35. This sum is to be paid on site and is not included in the optional €95 cleaning service.