When you arrive at the campsite, the reserved mobile home is entrusted to you for the duration of your stay.
You are expected to clean the mobile home at the time of your departure to hand it back in a state similar to that of your arrival.
→ Before you leave, you will be asked:
- To empty the bins and dispose of all rubbish.
- To empty and clean the fridge, possibly to also turn it off.
- To remove the bedsheets (and fold them up if they are cotton sheets) or throw them away (if disposable single-use sheets).
- To clean the mobile home.
→ The campsite will provide you with the following cleaning items:
- Rubbish bin.
- Dustpan and brush.
- Toilet cleaning brush set.
- A dirt-trapper rubber mat.
- Indoor broom, outdoor broom, mop.
You will be given a time for the mobile home inspection to be carried out with the team present on site no later than the evening prior to your departure. These inspections are normally allocated in fifteen-minute time slots.
→ A bond (or deposit) will be required:
- by Debit/Credit Card Imprint: the imprint will be taken on your arrival at the time of Check-In.
- by Bank Cheque: this will be returned to you at the time of your departure*.
The deposit amount is €150 including tax.
*The security deposit will be refunded to you if no damage or issues are noted and if the mobile home has been properly cleaned and tidied.
The rental must be returned in an acceptable state of cleanliness. Otherwise, cleaning/repair costs may be deducted.
→ Cleaning package (optional extra):
(go to the "Services" or "Practical Information" section of the campsite concerned)
- This is offered at the special reduced price of €70 per mobile home in France (at a range of eligible campsites) when selected at the time of booking. .
- For Italy: 70€/mobil-home (65€ for Altomincio) (2023).
- For Spain: 55€/mobil-home (2023).
- For Croatia: 65€/mobil-home (2023).
- If booked at the campsite on arrival, the price (as displayed) is €95 (at a range of elibible campsites).
- Higher prices may be charged for larger capacity mobile homes (six-person or more).
! New for 2024 !
As with several other of our campsites, it was originally possible to book the cleaning service before arriving at the site.
This year, however, the cleaning service will be automatically included in the booking prices for Spain, Croatia and Italy.
Please note, the cleaning package does not include washing up, cleaning the fridge-freezer or cleaning cooking utensils.
- In Lido di Spina, guests who bring a dog will be automatically charged €35. This amount is to be paid on site and is not part of the optional €95 cleaning package.